All drivers must hold a full, current, unrestricted drivers licence that is valid for the whole rental period. If your driver's licence is not printed in English, you may also require an International Driving Permit. 

Read more in our article about licence requirements

If you’re travelling in another part of the world or would like more specific support about your journey, please contact us.