You must provide an open and current license that is printed in English. If you have a probationary, or provisional license - or it is not an original license, it will generally not be accepted. If your license is not in English, you must provide a current International Driving Permit. If your address is not current on the license, you may need to provide a document such as a billing statement with your current address.

If you’re traveling in another part of the world or would like more specific support about your journey, please contact us.