If you have held a valid, unrestricted drivers license that is printed in English for a minimum of 12 months, then you will not require an International Driving Permit.

If your licence is not in English, then you will need to obtain and present an International Driving Permit, which you must present with your driver's licence.The permit functions as a translation only, so it will not be valid unless presented with your original licence. 

All documents must be original. Photocopies are not accepted.